It’s about time for another email update, but meanwhile, here’s the inside scoop on our plans!
SCHOOL: School is wrapping up for the Wade family…
- Chris graduated with his Master’s a week ago (and there was much rejoicing!)
- I wrapped up my grad school semester May 15 and am off until the end of August. Maybe you can use one of my class assignments, a Bible study on the attributes of God.
- Our daughter Haley is in finals week, though as she hopes to stay in California for a summer job, we may not get to see her again. Glad we flew her in for her dad’s commencement.
- Daniel is coasting through the last couple of weeks of high school and will graduate on June 6, just under three weeks from now. He will stick around Eugene for the time being, continue to work as a life guard/ swim instructor, and start community college in the fall.
MOVING: Yep, this is our summer of transitions!
- May 23: Garage sale #1
- June 6: Daniel’s graduation
- June 13: Garage sale #2 – furniture must go
- June 14-28+: Stay with C’s parents while he continues to work
- June 20: Finish cleaning rental house and turn in keys
- Late June/early July: Final trip to WA
- Date TBD: Load up our two cars and head to Colorado
- July: Vacation and visit friends in CO, then continue driving East
- Aug 1: Move into (furnished) SC apt.